Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Best SEO Plug-Ins for WordPress

Right now I think the Best SEO Plug-ins for Wordpress are
  • Wordpress SEO by Yoast - Yoast knows Google and how to rank web pages.  Wordpress is a free plugin and everyone with a wordpress website should have this. To find out more check out Yoast's Website.
  • Easy WordPress SEO by Chris Landrum - Currently the website is up, but isn't active.  You can find out more about the program on the Warrior's Forums.  Easy Wordpress SEO is a premium plug-in and as such isn't free.  The current price is $35.

3 comments:

Kit Gana said...

Never tried those plugins. I think both were great.

philwebservices review

Church Website said...

The yoast WordPress SEO plugin is piece of crap loose my all ranking when moved from ALL in One SEO plugin thanks for not mentioning crap SEO plugin..

christian web design

fancyaugustian said...

All these are great for Wordpress plugins for seo. Previously I was not aware of these plugins. I am also creating wordpress blogs these will be very beneficial for me. Thanks for discussing.

click here for more information

Post a Comment